Nicholas Amanatidis trading as Action Figure Industries ABN 61 423 285 023 (“AFI”, “Action Figure Industries”, "us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.actionfiguresindustries.com.au website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ‘Service’ is the https://www.actionfiguresindustries.com.au website operated by Nicholas Amanatidis trading as Action Figure Industries ABN 61 423 285 023;
- ‘Personal Data’ means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession);
- ‘Usage Data’ is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit) and
- ‘Cookies’ are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address;
- first name and last name;
- phone number; and
- address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
Cookies and Usage Data: We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data: We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Location Data: We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (‘Location Data’). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service;
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings and
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Action Figure Industries uses the collected data for various purposes to:
- provide and maintain our Service;
- notify you about changes to our Service;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- provide customer support;
- gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- monitor the usage of our Service;
- eetect, prevent and address technical issues; and
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA BUSINESS TRANSACTION
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, Action Figure Industries may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Action Figure Industries may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Action Figure Industries;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and
- protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google AdWords: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout - for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about advertising targeting Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/business/ads/ad-targeting. To opt-out from Facebook's interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook's Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (‘Children’). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
NOTIFICATION OF DATA BREACHES
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect that a data breach has occurred, we will:
- complete an assessment of the suspected data breach within 30 days; and
- if appropriate, take remedial action to address any potential harm to individuals that may arise due to a relevant data breach before any serious harm is caused to individuals to whom the information relates.
We will otherwise comply with privacy data breach notification requirements, including notifying affected individuals and the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner as applicable.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by visiting this page on our website; or
- by phoning us on 0435844563.